One of our main clients, a leader in the e-commerce sector, which has a staff of around 1000 employees whose offices are in Madrid Capital, is looking for a Product Owner with deep Scrum knowledge and agile methodologies, great teamwork capacity , adaptation to new technological environments, essential high level of English.
- Define product portfolio vision, strategy and roadmap
- Define product features and organize them in epics.
- Write user stories defining acceptance criteria so that everything is clear for the developers.
- Work with internal and external stakeholders to communicate on product plan and gather feedback.
- Making product decisions based on company strategy.
- Work closely with UX/UI and SEO teams and define product taking into account their guidelines.
- Involve tech team in functionality definition in order to take into account the technical constraints.
- Prioritization of epics and user stories,
- Inspire and motivate the development teams making them feel part of the success of the company.
- Focus on sharing the vision and values of the company.
- Market research and analysis.
- Keep up-to-date with technology trends
- At least 3 years in a product development environment.
- At least 5 years of working on software development projects in a requirements analysis role.
- At least 2 examples of large multiple system implementation projects in a customer environment.
- Experience of working on multiple and varied projects, delivering a variety of software applications.
- Experience and proven ability of working within teams using a variety of software development methods, including product development using agile software delivery methods.
- Engaging, influential, dynamic and authoritative.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professional and measured demeanor.
- Influences complex and contentious topics with credibility, expertise and professionalism.
- Flexible, pragmatic and capable of adapting to customer and project needs.
- Ability to work from a high-level brief without supervision.
- Capable of operating in wide range of environments, cultures and customer situations.
- The ability to travel occasionally as part of project work is preferable.