System Administrator Level 2, Kansas USA
ToBeIt is looking for a Level 2 (on-site) Systems Administrator to work with one of our major international clients in the maritime industry with offices in Kansas.
We offer a permanent contract and salary based on experience and qualifications.
• Windows 7 and Windows 10 operating systems, office 365 and standard applications, MS Teams, Onedrive, email, internet.
• Knowledge to resolve incidents of client post connectivity (WifI networks, network ports, WAN).
• Knowledge in deployment of equipment models and configuration of Windows operating system and Microsoft standard SW.
• Drafting of technical documentation.
• English & Spanish (if possible)
· Hardware: installation, maintenance, fault diagnosis and warranty processing.
· Printer configuration on client device.
· Document CMDB and inventory management.
· Diagnosis of errors in client devices for standard applications.
· Software installation on client devices where it cannot be done remotely.
· Support of EOL services for removal of retired assets, deletion of inventory, destruction of HDD data and relevant documentation.
· Execution of the RMA device change if the equipment is under warranty.
· Patching of LAN network in the building and floor distributor, port configuration.
· Client network: WiFi support / VPN support and error diagnosis.
· Remote support team’s Smart Hands service.
· Layout and configuration of equipment.
· Installation and / or movement of equipment on the site.
· It will be our remote Ricoh staff from Spain who will prioritize and assign the tasks to the local Hong Kong support, the local technician must access the Noatum ticketing tool (Service Desk Plus) where the will have an assignment group for their ticket queue and must be responsible for the management of these tickets until their resolution and closure in the tool itself.
· It is possible that at first tickets will be escalated via e-mail or through the US Regional IT.
· In case of any doubt, will be a local IT Manager to escalate
Schedule: Monday to Friday local working shift